Sunday, October 3, 2010

Inspiration Board - Cherry Blossoms.

Forgive me dear readers, I have been so busy with new products and projects that I've barely had a moment to update my blog in the past week. I'm hoping today's post will make up for it!

Cherry Blossoms are my absolute favourite flower. I love their fragility, and the fact that they bloom within a very short window of time every year. I visited Japan for the second time this year, and was blessed to be there in the midst of Cherry Blossom season. As we travelled throughout Tokyo and Kyoto alike, we saw them both bloom and fall and it was the most unbelievably magical experience that I will never forget.




I've been building up quite a little collection of products for Asian-inspired weddings, and particularly ones with Cherry Blossom motifs. So today I couldn't resist putting them into a little Inspiration Board to share with you all.




  1. Cherry Blossom Basket - $41.00 (RRP $49.50)
  2. Cherry Blossom Guestbook - $41.00 (RRP $49.95)
  3. Cherry Blossom Ring Pillow - $41.50 (RRP $52.00)
  4. Favour Boxes - Asian Pink Brocade - $3.95
  5. Cherry Blossom Fan - $4.50
  6. Favour Boxes - Takeout - $2.20
  7. Round Paper Lanterns (20cm) - $2.95 (ea.)
  8. Feather Butterflies - $7.50 (pkt 5)
  9. Floral Decoration - Sugared Cherry Blossoms - $3.20

Aren't they gorgeous? Of course you don't have to be getting married - our Cherry Blossom collection is perfect for gifts, garden parties and for entertaining in general! All of our products are well below the RRP, and are considerably lower than all of the major online wedding stores! 

All products can be found at www.moonlightandwhimsy.com.au. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment