Monday, October 11, 2010

Gorgeous DIY Ideas

One of my guilty pleasures is spending my morning, idly scrolling through my favourite wedding blogs and sighing over the gorgeous whimsical, vintage & DIY weddings that are happening around the globe. I'd like to share a few pics of one in particular with you today - which made me smile.

So simple and so gorgeous!



 I love the quaint table-numbering idea here. And the table decorations themselves are so simple and so beautiful - it's a DIY dream! It is amazing how effective glass bottles, doilies, fabric and paper off-cuts can be - and so easy to customise within your colour scheme!



[ Full post at 100LayerCake ]


Are you planning (or have you planned) a wedding, party or event that can be classed largely as DIY, Whimsical and/or Vintage? We'd LOVE to feature it! Send us an email and we'll get back to you ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment