Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Inspiration.

Home sick today (bah), and curled up with a cup of hot Sencha Vanilla Tea (from T2 - yay!) and some of my favourite scrapbook cuttings from vintage and/or whimsical weddings from around the globe that I've collected over the years. These have been the main source of inspiration behind Moonlight & Whimsy - I just can't resist gorgeous, personal ceremonies and parties that send tradition packing!

This wedding was featured on the divine Polka Dot Bride and completely enchanted me. Everything from the hay bales, to the simple bouquets, cloth flags, parasols and vintage teacups. It changed the way I looked at outdoor weddings forever.


See the full wedding here.


 



Looking to inject some whimsy into your wedding?
Check out our "Whimsical Collection" on our website - where you'll find: white nylon parasols ($17.95) and birds nests ($6.95 for pkt of 6).

No comments:

Post a Comment